Sunday, June 20, 2010

day 37.5: you are the reason


"If I ran out of the plane or airport, do not stop me," I warned Jerrain. It was so difficult to get on the British Airways flight back to Singapore from London. I had so much fun and learnt lots. There are still a million and one places I have not visited, and another million and one I wished I had spent more time in.

I came back. And there were eight good reasons waiting for Jerrain and I once we touched down:

  1. Adele
  2. Jaso
  3. Thomas
  4. Siew Huey
  5. Keith
  6. Jalene
  7. Kevin
  8. Lester

We had a scrumptious eight-course dinner at a Chinese restaurant along East Coast Road. It seemed like they had just as much to share with us - new jobs, gatherings while we were away, and more! We agreed to meet up again to show them the over 2000 photos we took, but I think what they really want are the presents!!

Home. It is where my family and friends are.

5 comments:

  1. This is the best travel blog ever!!!! :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kelly!
    I've really been enjoying reading about your and Jerrains experiences through Europe.
    It was also really great meeting you guys at Øyvinds place :)

    Good to see you made it back home safely! :D

    Frida

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Serene! Can't wait to show you the photos!

    Frida, it was amazing meeting you all! I wished we had more time to chat. I have plans for a longer trip; probably need your advice later on! All the best for the job hunt and please come to Asia (especially Singapore) so I can take you out to the great food places. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahah.. you mean the froggy thing? :p I'd love to go back to Asia, though..

    Just give me a shout if I can help out with your planning :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kelly, I'm yuping, Kevin's friend. He actually gave me your blog as im currently planning a backpack trip to Europe. Able to check with you how much did you spend for this 37 days? :)

    Hope to hear from you soon!
    My email is yuping86@hotmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete