Saturday, June 19, 2010

day 36: the entertainer


From the beginning, we have assigned roles. I was the planner, and Jerrain the entertainer.

But in these 37 days, Jerrain has proven herself to be more than that. I could not have enjoyed myself more without her. If I had to do it all over again, I would definitely get her as my travel buddy.

Here are the reasons why:

  1. 1. She carried my 15 kilogram backpack when I twisted my right foot.
  2. She wakes up first every morning.
  3. I am not the only and most blonde person around.
  4. We can speak in languages no one can understand - mandarin, f-language, and blondish.
  5. Unlike me, she can count.
  6. Her watchful eyes never leave me when we are clubbing.
  7. Despite being 'Legally Blonde', she thinks of the most ingenious ideas like pushing the train station trolley on to the streets of London so our shoulders need not hurt from our oversized backpacks.
  8. She volunteered her scarf for us to lie on when we did not have a mat in the park.
  9. She is a great drinker and an excellent party buddy.
  10. We make the perfect pair of Asian hot chicks!
  11. We can chat about events that happen 14 years ago because we go way back.
  12. She really entertains.
  13. She wears her heart on her sleeve.
  14. I do not need to worry that she is bored (as long as she has her iPhone).
  15. She lets me decide where to go.
  16. Her contagious laughter tickles me every time.
  17. She calls my name in the sweetest voice and tone.
  18. Her advice about relationships is wise and often timely.
  19. She brought me home.

The list can go on. I am thankful for having a friend I have known and kept in touch for more than a decade. I am really happy I could share my one month adventure with someone so special and close to my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment